About the game
What happens when the only hope of a threatened world is not in the hands of heroes in shining armor, but under the control of a band of misfits and criminals? Blackguards, a new turn-based strategy RPG, explores exactly this issue. You’ll discover over 180 unique hex-based battlefields within an obscure and developed history of crime, drugs, and murder.
Play as a warrior, mage or hunter and customize your character’s skills as you wish. The challenging campaigns provide a story of doubt, betrayal, and loss. You decide your course in decisive steps and determine the final outcome.
- Over 180 unique battlefields offer ever-growing and new challenges.
- Make sure you have many snacks, as this obscure fantasy adventure has over 40 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Lead up to five characters in your party to the glorious victory or devastating defeat.
- Enjoy the charming hand-drawn scenarios. They are beautiful even when members of your group are kicked out of them.
- The choice of their spells, skills to skills determines tactics on the battlefield.
- Aggressive? Defensive? Tactical? You decide how to handle each challenging encounter!
- Use interactive combat objects such as bee hives or barrels to your advantage, or blow yourself up by bringing a torch into a swamp of gas.
- Distribute violent damage with 40 special abilities and more than 90 spells … or, if on the other side, be massacred.